Quality Value Convenience or QVC is a kind of service which is available for online shopping by its users. In other words, it is a shopping channel for people and quite popular these days. It includes broadcast television network, American cable, satellite, and others. This web page will help you understand more about QVC credit card login and assist you with step by step process of QVC credit card sign up/login.
- 1 QVC Credit Card Sign Up – Steps Explained
- 2 QVC Credit Card Login – Step by step process explained
Understanding more about QVC
QVC or Quality Value Convenience is primarily owned by Qurate Retail Group established in the year 986 by Joseph Segel. It is headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States of America. It is broadcasted in different countries as well including, France, China, Italy, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States serving more than three hundred and fifty million households worldwide.
QVC credit card is readily available that let you enjoy the benefits of QVC and use it as per your convenience. You can easily apply for QVC credit card either by visiting their store or online portal. Once you have the QVC credit card, you should also get the access to QVC credit card login portal which will allow you to check all your account details, offers, and other relevant features. It also lets you check your balance, shopping history and much more.
Once you have the credit card, you can open it using the QVC credit card login page online.
Let’s have a quick read on the benefits of QVC credit card and why you should have one.
Benefits of owning QVC Credit card
1.No Annual Fee: Unlike other credit cards, QVC credit card does not charge an annual fee from its users, which is saving.
- No Interest:Another great convenience which this credit card offers is “No Interest” is charged on the card if you pay the amount within nine and 18 months.
- Fraud protection:QVC cards are designed in such a way that you do need to worry about the fraudulent activities on your card. You can easily connect with their customer care, or they will connect with you in case of any suspicious activity.
- Secure payment:If you intend to buy something big or on urgent basis then QVC credit card always gives you an option of repayment in 3 easy ways.
- Financing Option:In this credit card you can also leverage the financing option depending upon your purchase type.
If you are willing to apply for QVC credit card, then you must be of 18 years of age and hold valid Social Security Number. Also, you need to produce six months of bank statement along with valid government photo ID proof.
Now, let’s have a quick look at the step by step process of QVC credit card sign up or registration.
QVC Credit Card Sign Up – Steps Explained
- Visit the web URL qvc.comwhich is an official website of QVC to start with QVC credit card registration application form. Here click on the “Apply Now” option.
- If you already hold the QVC credit card login account, then click on sign in option and your credentials. If you do not keep the login account, then click on “Continue as New Customer.”
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your details. Once registration is completed, you will be redirected again to the application form page.
- Enter all the information required in the form and click on the “Submit” button. As soon as the company accepts and approve your credit card application, you will receive the confirmation on the given email address as well as the card on your registered email address.
How to check the QVC credit application status?
To check the credit card application status, you can call their customer care at 800-367-9444 and tell them the application number or registration number or acknowledgment number. They will share the update status with you.
QVC Credit Card Login – Step by step process explained
You can easily access your QVC credit card details by using the credit card login of QVC using the steps mentioned below:
- First, visit the official website of QVC and click hereto open the login page
- Once you reach the login page enter your user ID and password and click on the login tab.
As soon as you successfully log in, you will have the complete access of your account details, and you can see your expenses, shopping history, and balance, etc.
Charges or Fee on QVC Credit card
When you apply for QVC credit card, the applicable APR charges will be 22.80%. If your previous balance is zero, then 25 days of the grace period will be given on your credit card payment. On return payment, you will be charged $0.29.
QVC credit card late payment fee
- For balance $50 to $499.99 you will be charged $29
- For balance $25 to $49.99 you will be charged $25
- For balance below $25, you will be billed $15
- For balance above $500, you will be charged $15
How to pay the QVC credit card bill?
You can easily make the payment to your credit card using online baking or by money orders or by check.
Make an online payment of QVC credit card.
Online Payment of QVC Credit Card Bill
Visit the website www.qvc.com and login to your account to make the online payment of your credit card.
How to close or deactivate your QVC credit card?
Call the support of the bank using their customer care number 367.9444 if you want to deactivate your QVC credit card.
Drawbacks of QVC credit card
- There are no consumer protection benefits
- There are no reward programs
- No cash advance or balance transfer facilities
- APR is 22.80%
Benefits of QVC credit card
- No extra charges or fee if you cross your credit limit
- The grace period is a bit longer than other credit cards